Fire Alarm System
We are a leading organization, who deals with supply, design, install , commission and maintenance of Fire Alarm Detection, IP Based Wireless Addressable Fire Detection, Alarm Control Panel, fire safety extinguishers , sprinkler etc.
A fire alarm system is number of devices working together to detect and alert people through visual and audio appliances when smoke / fire is present. These alarms may be activated from smoke detectors & heat detectors, which are automatic or from a manual fire alarm switch which is generally called MCP. Fire alarms are usually set in fire alarm systems to provide zonal coverage for residences and commercial buildings.
Integration of security and fire alarms in facility design and emergency response planning is vitally important in today’s threat environment. fire and life safety features and security features tended to be at odds in facility design and emergency response planning.
Types of fire alarm
1. Automatic fire alarm systems are activated through fire detectors, such as smoke or heat sensors. Manual fire alarms are activated with manual call points or pull stations.
2. Conventional fire alarms work as one unit and cannot pinpoint the exact area of activation unless inspected.
3. Addressable fire alarms have a specially dedicated address for each fire alarm detector that is connected to the control panel, for easier identification of the source of the danger.
4. One-stage fire alarm systems warn everyone in the building that a sensor has been activated.
5. Two-stage fire alarm systems warn only certain people who are authorized to take appropriate action before the second stage. This system is designed to serve large public areas (for example, healthcare facilities) to prevent panic and inadequate frightful response.
Smoke & heat Detectors
Fire Safety / Fire fighting
We are supplier and service providers of high performing range of fire extinguishers as follows;
• ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher
• Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher
• Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
• Water Mist Fire Extinguisher
• Foam Fire Extinguisher
• Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher
System Design ,Installation, Commissioning
Our technical expertise is handy with heavy mechanical, electrical, civil and software to perform a complete satisfactory installation of Fire Alarm systems.It is critical that fire systems are designed properly for the space they’re protecting. If the design is flawed, it may not immediately detect a fire. Our expert sales staff will take the time to properly design a state-of-the-art system, tailored to your home, offices, buildings, industries or sky carpers.
In the preliminary stages of a project, we may assist the owner in developing and evaluating what is needed to solve a fire protection issue, or may advise on code requirements. We estimating and design team can develop a specific proposal based on the engineer’s specifications or help the customer to develop these specifications. Once defined, we can then offer the most economical and cost-effective design and installation plan to meet applicable codes and regulatory requirements.
The experience that comes from having representatives on national code writing committees allows we to work with difficult or high hazard applications. With multiple fire protection engineers,we on staff, no problem is too large or complex. All design is managed locally to insure the most efficient and cost-effective installation plan that meets local codes.
Alarm Testing, Service, and Inspection
We offer comprehensive on-site test and inspection services, as well as remoteelectronic daily testing to make sure our commercial fire alarms systems are in fullworking order.
Supply of Third-Party Items
Spare Inventory Management
Quantity of spares to be stocked maintained by Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), Population Stocked and Turnaround Time (TAT). Etengy CRM software provides accurate information on estimated MTBF, installed base, TAT andSLA agreed with customer. Etengy have that much of inventory space to managed both OEM local third-party spares in a specified storage environmental condition.